(1) It involves fusion of male and female gametes.
(2) Offspring genetically differ and are few in number.
(3) Due to mutations, the offspring are more resistant towards diseases.
(1) It does not involve fusion of gametes.
(2) Offspring are genetically identical and are large in number.
(3) Due to unnatural selection, the offspring are less resistant towards disease.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.