1 Plants produce two cotyledon (seed leaves) containing seed.
2. Roots are mostly branched taproot.
3. The stem is mostly branched.
4. Leaves are comparatively small with reticulate venation.
1. Plants produce only one cotyledon in seed called scutellum.
2. Roots are mostly adventitious
3. The stem is mostly unbranched.
4. Leaves are comparatively large with parallel venation.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.