1. The covalent bond is formed by mutual sharing of electrons between atoms.
2. It may be polar or non- polar.
3. The covalent bond is related to an only covalent character as there is no electron transfer.
1. The shared electron pair is provided by one atom only.
2. Co-ordinate covalent bond is always polar as it is formed between, unlike atom.
3. It is related with the ionic and covalent character because of a partial transfer of election.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.