1. Choose the correct answer for each of the given options: (15)
1. About ——- percent of the total area of Pakistan is under forests.
2. The length o Lahore-Islamabad Motorway is ———– Km.
3. The majority of the population of Pakistan is associated with ——–.
4. China is situated in the ——– of Pakistan.
5. The literacy rate of women in Pakistan is ——- percent.
6. Water consists of about ——- percent of the total weight of a human body.
7. The All India Muslims league was established in A.O. ————-.
8. The most important seaport of Pakistan is ——.
9. The total length of the Pakistan costs is —Km.
10. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan established Muhammadan AngloOriental College in ——–.
11. The industry is the source of——— stability of a country.
12. The first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was dissolved by ——–.
13. On the basis of climate, Pakistan is divided into ——–regions.
14. Shah Waliullah was born in A.O.———–.
15. ——– ‘ajrak’ is very famous in the country.
NOTE: Answer 12 questions from this section.
2.(i) Write three fundamentals sources of Islamic Ideology
(ii) State 3 Islamic provisions of the Constitution of 1973.
(iii) Describe 2nd Islamic Summit Conference held in Lahore.
(iv) Name Governors of Sindh & their approximate tenures
(v) Describe the movement of Syed Ahmed Shaheed Barelvi
(vi) How is environmental pollution caused? What are its ill effects? (03)
(vii) Name the food crops of Pakistan and write about their cultivation (03)
(viii) Describe the trade and commerce of Pakistan in the recent past. (03)
(ix) Name the seaports of Pakistan and describ.e the cargo they handle. (03)
(x) What is Two-Nation Theory? How did it affect the creation of Pakistan? (03)
(xi) Describe the location of Pakistan in the region. (03)
(xii) State three drawbacks of the educational sector of Pak.
(xiii) Write the chief festivals of Pakistan and the reasons for their celebration. (03)
(xiv) What do you know about the trends in the population of Pakistan according to the last census? (03)
(xv) What the means of transport are commonly practised in Pakistan and what role do they play in our economy?
NOTE: Answer 2 questions from this section. (24)
3.(a) Describe the services of Shah Waliullah or Syed Ahmed Shaheed barelvi in the Muslim revivalism of the subcontinent. (06)
(b) Write a comprehensive note on the problems faced by the new-born state of Pakistan. (06)
4.(a) Describe the importance of the geographical location of Pakistan in the region. (06) ·
(b) What are the main agricultural problems of Pakistan? Describe the steps taken by the Government of Pakistan to solve these problems (06)
5.(a) · Describe.the rote of Urdu, the national language, in the. integration of Pakistan. (06)
(b) Write a detailed note on any One of the following: (06)
(i) Fourteen Points of Quaid-e-Azam
(ii) Pakistan resolution
(iii) Main Industries of Pak.