1.(a) Fill in the blanks with the correct answers:- (05)
(i) The movement of Syed Ahmed Shaheed Barelvi is famous by the name of Tahrek-e-Mujahideen.
(ii) The biggest deposits of mineral salt in the world are found in Pakistan (Punjab).
(iii) Pakistan was established on the 27th of Ramadan.
(iv) Sialkot is famous for sports goods.
(v) The total area of Pakistan is 796096 sq. km / sq. miles.
(b) Select the correct answer for each of the options given within brackets. (05)
(i) Karachi is the biggest city of Pakistan and its population is about ——— millions. (10, 15, 20)
(ii) Sindh became a separate province in the year A.D. ——— (1947,1935,1930)
(iii) The first Educational Conference of Pakistan was held in the year A.D. ———-. (1947, 1952, 1954)
(iv) The second Islamic Summit Conference was held at——– Pakistan. (Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore)
(v) East Pakistan was separated from us in the year A.D. -~——. (1971, 1974, 1977) SECTION
2.(a) Write three sentences on the means of transportation in Pakistan. (03)
(b) Describe the domestic trade of Pakistan in three sentences. (03)
(c) Write down three sentences on the role of an individual in a welfare state. (03)
(d) Write any four causes of the separation of East Pakistan. (04)
3.(a) Write three important causes of excess population growth in Pakistan. (03)
(b) Name any three multipurpose dams. (03)
(c) Write three sentences on the census in Pakistan (03)
(d) Write the names of any four minerals found in Pakistan and state their uses. (04)
4.(a) Write the differences between import and export. (03)
(b) Name three important cash crops of Pakistan. (03)
(c) Write three sentences on the importance of technical and vocational education. (03)
(d) Name any four prime-ministers of Pakistan. (04)
5. Describe in detail the principles of democracy as practiced in Islam. (13)
6. Write down the importance of education in the progress of a country. What are the problems of education in Pakistan? (13)
7. What are the main agricultural problems of Pakistan? Describe the steps which are being taken by the Government of Pakistan to solve these problems. (13)
8. Describe the services of Shah Waliullah in the revivalist movement of the Muslims of the sub-continent. (13)
9. Explain the importance of the geographical location of Pakistan in South Asia. (13)
10. Write notes on any Two of the following:- (13)
(i) Aligarh Movement.
(ii) Nuclear Energy
(iii) Importance of the Urdu Language for our Country.
(iv) Fourteen Points of Quaid-e-Azam.