(1) It is compound of normal H with 0 and has formula H20
(2) The density of ordinary water is 1 gm/cm at 4°C
(3) It has the normal vapour pressure
(4) Molecular mess ordinary water is 18 a.m.u.
(1) It is a compound of oxygen with heavy hydrogen Deuterium with formula DzO.
(2) The density of heavy water is higher and it is 1.104 gm/cm3
(3) It has low vapour pressure than ordinary water.
(4) The molecular mass of Heavy water is 20 a.m.u.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.