1. The Size of particles is between 0.1 to 1 nm.
2. Particles cannot be seen with a low power microscope
3. It is homogeneous.
4. Particles do not settle down.
5. It is transparent.
6. Components cannot be separated by filtration.
1. The size of, particles is larger than 1000 nm.
2. Particles can be seen by a low power microscope.
3. It is heterogeneous.
4. Particles settle down.
5. It is not transparent
6. Components can be separated by filtration.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.