1. Metal are good conductors of heat and electricity.
2. Metals are malleable and ductile.
3. Metals combine with oxygen to give basic oxides.
4. Metals ionize by loss of electrons to form positive ions.
1. Non-Metals are bad conductors of heat and electricity. (except C)
2. Non-metals do not show these properties.
3. Non-metals combine with oxygen to give acidic oxides.
4. Non-metals ionizing by a gain of electrons to form negative ions.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.