PEECA Internship Opportunities 2017
PEECA Internship Opportunities 2017 (Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates) Available at Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency: Required qualification from a recognized institution and relevant work experience requirement are as following. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner. Incomplete and late submissions/applications will not be entertained. Last date to apply to the post and submit application along with required documents is 14th June 2017.
- Duration: 3 months (extendable for another term of 3 months based on performance/need).
- Qualification: MBA/MA Social Sciences, Sociology/ Mass Communication / from HEC recognized university OR Electrical Engineering. Electronics Engineering / Architecture Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- Stipend: Rs. 25,000 / per month.
- Term of Contract: Placement of interns shall be purely temporary and stop gap arrangement, which can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
- No right of regular placement: The interns shall not confer any right of regular placement nor shall such placement be regularized under any circumstances.
How to Apply for PEECA Internship Program:
- Candidates may apply on the prescribed form which can be obtained from www.energy.punjab.gov.pk or from PEECA Website www.peeca.gop.pk.
- Applications duly filled and completed should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is 10th November 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Applications should be received via post and courier will be accepted.
Address:Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency (PEECA). Punjab Energy Department, 48 A C-II, Ghalib Road, Opposite Aligarh School, Gulberg III, Lahor.Name of the Organization: Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency (PEECA).Total No. of Vacancies:
Job Location: Lahore.
Date of Advertisement: 31st June 2017.
Last Date To Apply: 14th June 201