Pakistan Navy has announced its Recent induction / Recruitment Program for Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch A-2018 Online Registartion Technical & Marine Branch Latest Advertisement . Pakistan Navy is one of Pakistan three armed forces which are known for bravery for nation’s Defence.Various vacancies induction program has started for C-2017 Sailor Batch i.e( Technical & Mariners) So every pakistani umarried males are eligible to apply for these Navy Jobs.The qualidfication required for these induction program is Matric.The Latest Advertisement of Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2018 Online Registartion Technical & Marine Branch Published in Express Newspaper on Sunday 8th of October 2017.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2018 Online Registration Technical & Marine Branch Latest
Vacancies /Posts for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs
- — Sailors for different Trades A-2018 (S) Batch
- Female Medical Technicians
Eligibility Criteria / Basic Requirements to Join Pak Army:-
Gender/Martial Status: Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
Nationality/Citizenship: Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligle to apply.
Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:
If any Pakistani wanted to join the Pak Navy Technical branch so the education requirement has Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
Educational Requirement for Marine Branch:
The eligibility criteria for Joining this branch is also same as Matric in Science/Arts but with 60% marks is required.
Height & Age Limit for Technical Branch:
Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 16 to 20 years.
Height & Age Limit For Marine Branch:
Fir this branch the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs:
Interested candidates willing to Join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Official Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.
The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- First of all uou have to Apply Online or Visit Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- Then there will be written Exam on 29 October 2017 at 8.00AM in Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- on 3 December 2017 Pak Navy Official website will announce results.
- After That there will be physical assesment Test
- After that there will be medical Test & Interviw starting from 4 December 2017 to 20 January 2018.
- After that step there will be a personality test and will be seleted temperory before final Medical Test.
- At the last candidates will be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center karachi and those who are completley fit will selected as final candidates for A-2018 Sailor Batch.
Important Date to Remember:-
Start of Registartion:- 8 October 2017
Last Date for Registation Apply:- 22 October 2017