Join Pak Army as Soldier 2017 Online Registration
Latest Advertisement of Join Pak Army as Soldier 2017 April Online Registration Latest Advertisement Published in Daily Express Newspaper on 8th of October 2017. Registration is starting from 15 October 2017 and the Last Date for Online registration is 15 November 2017.
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Military Police
- Sanitary worker / Sweeper
Male Citizens of Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan & FATA) including domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan
17.5 to 23 Years & for Sanitary worker / Sweeper age limit is 17-35 years.
- 5 Feet 6 Inch (167.5 cm) for Soldier (Sipahi)
- 5 Feet 3 Inch (160 cm) for Clerk
- 5 Feet 8 Inch (173 cm) for Military Police
- 5 Feet 6 Inch (167.5 cm) for Sanitary worker / Sweeper
(1 year relaxation for graduate and 2 years relaxation for driving license holders & Shauda’s Children)
In order to Join Pak Army candidates should have Matric and Above qualification.
For Clerk Intermediate or above qualification is required while for Cook Middle or above qualification is required to Join Pak Army.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can either register by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs), Regimental Centers and Army Selection and Recruitment Offices (AS&ROs).
a. Written Tests. Written Test for entries of soldiers, matric and above is an important segment of the induction process. Pattern of question paper will be on the following lines:-
- (1) English (30 Marks). This part will consist of easy translation both English to Urdu and Urdu to English and simple singular/plurals.
- (2) Urdu (20 Marks). This portion will include the corrections of sentences, simple singular/plurals and change of the gender.
- (3) Mathematics (20 Marks). 5 questions framed from Factorization, Logarithm, Subtraction of Polynomials, Algebra and Variations will be given in this section.
- (4) General Knowledge, Islamiyat and Geography (10 Marks each). In these segments, 10 question each from all three subjects will be asked from the candidates in the form of fill in the blanks and multiple choice
- Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- Two sets of attested photocopies of above-mentioned documents.
- 4 x Colored photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Domicile certificate of the resident region.
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs as Soldier?
Interested eligible candidates need to apply online at www.vulearning.com
Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 15 October 2017
Last date to Apply for Join Pak Army: 15 November 2017