Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and
effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve
the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services.
The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department strives to reform and strengthen the critical aspects
of the health systems and enable it to:
- Provide and deliver a basic package of quality essential health care services
- Develop and manage competent and committed health care providers
- Generate reliable health information to manage and evaluate health services
- Adopt appropriate health technology to deliver quality services
- Finance the costs of providing basic health care to all
- Reform the health administration to make it accountable to the public.
Company/Title: Govt Of Punjab Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department
Publish In: Jang Newspaper Pakistan
Published Date: 10-December-2017 Sunday
1-Birdwood road, Lahore, Pakistan HISDU.PSHealth@punjab.gov.pk