(i) Tuberculosis is caused by:
(ii) It is not an alga:
(iii) It is an insectivorous plant:
(iv) Mycelium of Fungi is made up of:
(v) Scorpion belongs to Phylum:
(vi) The family of mustard is:
(vii) The excretory organs in earthworm are:
(viii) Study of structure, functions, and composition of cell and cell organelles is called:
(ix) He was considered as one of the founders of medicine:
(x) The outer most whorl of the flower is:
(xi) It is not cold blooded:
(xii) The number of chambers in the heart of frog is:
(xiii) It is called the power house of cell:
(xiv) Plants which derive their food from dead organic matter are called:
(xv) Vitamin which helps in clotting of blood is:
2. Draw a neat and labelled diagram of a Ventral view of Heart of Frog.
3. Write three salient features of the cell theory. OR Draw
Draw neat & labelled diagram of Rod-Shaped Bacterium
4. Define the following:
(i) Hypothesis (ii) Biotechnology (iii) Theory
5. Write names of any three books of Abdul Malik Asmai.
Name three main arteries of the arterial system of Frog.
6. Define Taxonomy. What is Binomial nomenclature?
7. Write three characteristics of Phylum Annelida.
8. Write three difference between arteries and veins.
Name three endocrine glands also write one hormone secreted by each gland.
9. Describe three types of respiration in Frog.
Define Metamorphosis. Write two types of Metamorphosis with examples.
10. Write three differences between a Prokaryotic cell and Eukaryotic cell.
11 . Name three components of Cigarette smoke and their harmful effects on human health.
12. Write three general characters of Cyanobacteria (Blue green Algae).
13. Write three points of importance of Fungi.
14. Write 3 differences between Dicot. plants & Monocot. plants
15. What are Antibiotics? Write the name of any two types of antibiotics.
Write two functions of Root and Leaf.
16. Write three differences between Combustion and Photosynthesis.
Define the following:
(i) Producers (ii) Consumers (iii) Decomposer
17. Draw a neat and labeled diagram of Flower of Brassica.
Define the following: (i) Osmosis (ii) Transpiration (iii) Stomata
18. Write names of three main groups of Bryophytes.
Draw a neat and labeled diagram of an Adiantum Plant.
19. Define the following: (i) Parasites (ii) Saprophytes (iii) Symbionts
20. Describe three factors affecting the rate of transpiration.
OR Describe five kingdom classification of Whittaker.
21. Define Tropic movement and explain any one of tropic movement.
OR Describe two conducting tissues of plants.
22.What is Tissue? Describe four types of animal tissues with the help of labeled diagrams.
Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the human respiratory system.
23.What are the components of Blood? Describe each one of them in detail with the diagram.
Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the eye of Frog.
24.Describe Darwin’s theory of evolution and explain its four important points in detail.
Draw a neat & labeled diagram of the human alimentary canal.
25. Describe the different parts of Brassica flower and write their functions. Draw diagram of Stamen and Carpel.
26. What is meant by dispersal of seeds and fruits? Describe any two methods of dispersal.
Define Fauna and Flora? Describe the Flora of Pakistan.
27. Describe an experiment to prove that Carbon dioxide is needed for Photosynthesis. Draw its labeled diagram also.