(i) He is the founder of Genetics:
(ii) In the heart of frog the number of chambers is:
(iii) Agaricus is commonly known, as:
(iv) This vitamin is essential for vision:
(v) Kitab-ul-Manazir is written by:
(vi) This bird cannot fly:
(vii) Cow is:
(viii) The group of Funaria is:
(ix) It has no teeth in the mouth.
(x) These are the respiratory organs of fishes:
(xi) A leafless plant Cuscuta is a/an:
(xii) It is caused by a Plasmodium:
(xiii) Amoeba belongs to the phylum.
(xiv) It is the tissue that conducts water and salts in plants:
(xv) It is not a cold-blooded animal:
2. Write the names of any three Muslim scientists and give one contribution of each of them in the field of Biology.
3. Name three important articles of the Arterial System of the Frog.
Write three functions of Blood.
4. Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the structure of a human Tooth.
5. Write the translation of any One Quranic verse about the usefulness of plants and animals to human beings.
Define any Two of the following:
(i) Kidney stone (ii) Enzymes (iii) Gene
6. Name three components and its harmful effects of cigarette and i·ts smoking on human health.
7. Describe the theory of Biogenesis & Abiogenesis in brief.
Write 3 salient features of Darwin’s Theory of Evolution.
8. Explain any Two of the following:
(i) Appendicitis (ii) Tuberculosis (iii) Cataract (iv) Paralysis
9. Write three characteristics of the phylum Arthropoda.
10. Define any Two of the following:
(i) Hibernation or Winter sleep (ii) Metamorphosis (iii) Cold-blooded and Warm-blooded animals (iv) Book Lungs
Write the importance of any Two of the following:
(i) Genetic Engineering (ii) Poultry (iii) Transgenic (iv) Mitos1s
11. Write three differences between a Prokaryotic cell and a Eukaryotic cell.
Write three functions of Endoskeleton in man.
12. Describe any 3 type of bacteria according to their shape.
Define Pollution. Name any two types of Pollution.
13. Define any Two of the following
(i) Hyphae (ii) Taxonomy (iii) Aerobic bacteria (iv) Transpiration
What are Antibiotics? Write the names of any two types of antibiotics.
14. Write three points of economic importance of Fungi.
What is Pollution? Describe any two of its types.
15. Write three morphological differences between a Monocot plant and a Dicot plant
Write any three advantages and disadvantages of vegetative propagation.
16. Write three salient features of Cyanobacteria or Bluegreen Algae.
Define Germination and write the names of any two of its types.
17. Write three points on the importance of vascular plants.
What is a Community? -Write the names of the components of a Community.
18. Write three differences Aerobic Respiration and Anaerobic Respiration.
Describe Phototropism and Geotropism.
19. Write a short note on the Flora of Pakistan.
20. Write three differences between Combustion and Photosynthesis.
21. Describe any Two of the following:
(i) Stomata (ii) Plastids (iii) Meristematic tissues
22. What is a Tissue? Describe any two types of animal tissues with the help of a labeled diagram.
Describe the structure of Neuron. Write the names and the working of any two types of a neuron according to their functions.
23. What is the Portal System? Write two types of the Portal System in Frog.
What are the components of Blood? Describe each of them in detail with a diagram.
24. Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the vertical section of the Human Eye.
Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the human Respiratory System.
25. Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the Longitudinal section of the flower of Brassica.
Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the transverse section of the dicotyledonous stem of Sunflower.
26. Define Autotrophic and Heterotrophic plants and describe Saprophytes and Insectivorous plants.
Define Movement, Stimulus, and Response in plants. Describe any two types of movements in plants due to the action of external stimuli.
27. Describe an experiment to prove that oxygen gas is evolved during Photosynthesis. Draw its labeled diagram also.
What is meant by Dispersal of seeds and fruits? Describe any two methods of dispersal of seeds & fruit.