1. The number of chromosomes in each human cell is:
2. The Sensory layer of the eyeball is:
3. Which of the following secretion is the most acidic?
4. The Innermost whorl of a flower is:
5. Which one of the following is not a cold-blooded animal
6. The microscope was Invented by:
7. Respiratory organ of an insect is:
8. Carbon dioxide is necessary for:
9. Movement in ameba occurs by:
10. The melodious voice of many birds comes from:
11. Seed develops from:
12. The part of the stem from where leaf arises is:
13. Nostoc belongs to:
14. The group of merchantia is:
15. Which of the following is not an alga?
2. Define Paleontology. Microbiology & Biotechnology.
3. Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the Urinogenital system of a male frog.
4. Write three functions of Blood OR name three important arteries of the Arterial System.
5. Write any three differences between Light Microscope and Electronic Microscope.
6. Write the note on any Two of the following:
(i) Measles (ii) Tuberculosis (iii) Lung cancer (iv) Cholera
7. Define the following:
(i) Operculum (ii) Book Lungs (iii) Fangs
8. State Lamarck’s Theory of Evolution. OR Describe the Biogenesis and Abiogenesis Theory.
9. Write the names of three Endocrine glands. Also, write the name of one hormone secreted by each of them. OR Define Metamorphosis and name any two of its type
10. Define the following and give one example of each:
(i) Herbivores (ii) Insectivores (iii) Carnivores
11. Write three characteristics of Aves.
12. Draw a labeled diagram of the Longitudinal Section of Brassica Flower.
13. Write three advantages of bacteria.
14. What is Pollination? Name its two types. OR Write any three differences between Angiosperm and Gymnosperm.
15. Write one function of each of the following:
(i) Root (ii) Stem (iii) Leaf
16. Define germination and write the names of any two of its kind. OR Describe the three groups of Bryophytes.
17. Draw a labeled diagram of Chlamydomonas.
18. Define the following:
(i) Producer (ii) Consumer (iii) Decomposer
OR Write a note on Flora of Pakistan.
19. Write three salient features of Cyanobacteria (Blue Green Algae)
20. What is Taxonomy? What is the basis of its classification?
21. What are Plastids? Describe any two types of them.
22. Draw a neat and labeled diagram of the Eye of the Frog.
Draw a labeled diagram of L. S. of a human kidney.
23. Define Ecosystem. Describe Biotic and Abiotic components of an ecosystem.
Define Aerobic and Anaerobic respiration. Describe the importance of Anaerobic respiration.
24. Define Mitosis. Write the names of three different phases of Mitosis. Describe the significance of mitosis. (no diagram is needed).
25. Define Transpiration. Write five factors affecting the rate of transpiration
Define Photosynthesis. Write the five actors which are necessary for the process of photosynthesis.
26. What is a Tissue? Describe the meristemat1c tissue and simple tissue. Name the three kinds of a simple tissue.
27. What is meant by Dispersal of seeds and fruit? Describe any two methods o dispersal of seeds and fruits.
Define Autotrophic and Heterotrophic plants. Describe parasitic and insectivorous plants.